TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
TREATING CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
BAAZEX International Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "Company", ”BAAZEX”, “We” or “Us”), is incorporated under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with Registration 24533 IBC 2018 having its registered office at First Floor, First Saint Vincent Bank Limited Building, James Street, P. O. Box 1574, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The Company is authorized as an International Business Company under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and Grenadines, 2009 (herein the "Law").
Baazex is proud of its strong client focus. Baazex is committed to ensuring you receive a robust, reliable, user-friendly and high-quality service. As a part of our overall approach, we support the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) statutory consumer protection objective – “Treating Customers Fairly”.
We fully recognize that both you and Baazex will benefit significantly if your best interests are appreciated and we consistently treat you fairly in our dealings with you.
As such, we endeavor to meet your expectations of high-quality service in the following ways:
- Ensure that you are made aware of the inherent risks of transacting in FX and CFDs or any products that involve leverage.
- Ensure that the trading services we offer are aligned to your trading knowledge and experience.
- Provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including any fees and commissions and keep you informed at all times.
- Ensure all our financial promotions are comprehensive, clear, fair and not misleading.
- Ensure our products perform and operate in a manner that you would expect them to.
- Ensure that any conflicts of interest are disclosed and managed fairly.
- Encourage you to ask if there is anything that you do not understand about the Company, our products and services.
- We will respond in a timely manner to your questions and queries and promptly address any issues or concerns.
- We will provide you with access to a formal complaints procedure and escalate as appropriate to meet our obligations to you.
In order for Baazex to provide you with the highest possible standards of service, we would kindly ask you to inform us of:
- Any changes to your work and/or home address and/or contact details.
- If there are any areas of the service and products that we provide that you do not understand or require clarification.
- If there is anything that we can improve in relation to the Baazex services to you as the client.
- We have a range of policies and procedures that govern our interaction and
services with you (they are updated from time to time);
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Anti-Money Laundering Statement
- Client Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Order Execution Policy
- Risk Disclosure Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Website Cookies Policy
For further enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]